Best Weekend Ever!
As part of the Filipino tradition, spending its weekends with the family is much even better. Either going out together with the family, picnik, shopping together or even relaxing, enjoying the time together at home. I would embrace spending our time together with the family at home because its ideal, realistic and less spending I suppose. For me it's all about the time and happiness you share.
I am a wife that loves to cook especially to my husband. I couldn't forget the best weekend spending my time together with my husband at home. On that night, me and my hubby were thinking what to do because we couldn't sleep early. So I was thinking "how about a movie marathon?" Then he said "sure, lets do it". Later that night we drove downtown and dropped by at the nearest rental movies. We rent different kinds of movie. Me myself I love thrilling movie, suspense and horror. So I got myself 3 different kinds of horror movies and my husband loves action movies, so he get himself 3 different action movies then we have a deal that we will watch the movie together. As we got the movies, we dropped by at some convenient store and bought chips and drinks. As we arrived home, we sat our butt at the bed, open the chips and drinks and lets start the movie marathon!
During watching the movie I couldn't help myself scream, we're laughing together, commenting about the filming and we enjoy every moment of it. After watching all those movies, and its already morning after we finished watching we finally fall asleep. For me, that's the best weekend ever!
I would love to use Electrolux at home. I know, I've never vacuum our house because we don't have one. I would really be much happier if I won one of their prices!
Introducing Electrolux Hush!
You can check their website and fan page:
Electolux Philippines Official Website, Electrolux Twitter Fan Page
Want to Join?
It is open to all Nuffnangers!
- The contest is open to all member bloggers of the Nuffnang Network with at least one (1) valid ad unit.
- Contest period is from February 8 to March 3, 2013.
- To join, write a blog entry entitled, “Electrolux HUSH Happier at Home” and write about the best things about spending a quiet and relaxing weekend at home.
- Be sure to include the product images with links in your entry. You may download product photos here.
- Share the following links to your blog post: Electrolux Philippines Official Website & Electrolux Philippines Twitter
- Register your entries here.