Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Mac Honeylove Lipstick





This is one of my favorite lipstick that I used ever. What I like about this lipstick first of all I love the color, the color is kinda nude and when you apply it on your lips it just brings out the natural color of it. This color is definitely for all kinds of skin tone. The second reason what I love about this MAC Honeylove is the smell it's kind of a mild hot chocolate. i don't know what am sayin. I almost think of eating it LOL.

If you're looking for a lipstick that suits for everyday wear, or an interview, for work wear, for summer look that doesn't over power your whole make up and for the simplicity of your lips, well this Mac Honeylove Lipstick is ideal for you.








Picture above: I paired it with my Nyx Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect. The color of this Lip gloss is kinda similar to my MAC honeylove. It's really mega shine though as you can see and it has a millions of shimmer. I love it when I paired those two.

Nyx Perfect Mega Shine Lip Gloss 


Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. I love that nude shade. I agree perfect for summer and everyday work. XX

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenniya! I so love nude colors. I will buy more nude from MAC.

      Delete
  2. That lipgloss is really nice I also have that one. :)
    Such a cute colour.
    Hope you come and visit my blog again.:) I am following you now, you're blog is really nice. I also love chocolat by the way hehehe
    Claudia
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. and I'm loving that lip gloss! one of my favorites. I followed back

      Delete
  3. that lipstick looks lovely :) I might try it because I´m looking for a nude colour.

    ReplyDelete

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for dropping by. If you want us to follow each other just let me know.

~iloveeverythingaboutit