Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How to check if your Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505) is genuine?

Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505


There are 2 types of Samsung Galaxy S4. The GT-I9500 that can only be used for some countries and GT-I9505, the international version.

Right now I am going to blog about the GT-I9505 which is my phone.

Anyway, so here it goes....


If you wanted to know whether your precious Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 is authentic just scroll down and you will find out how.

For you to be able to know if your phone is genuine you can find out by checking its unique IMEI number, price and the design of your phone. The IMEI number consists of 15 unique numbers's designed for your phone authentication.


IMEI (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity)
You can find the IMEI number in 3 different spots; first is on the box. Second, you can find it inside the battery compartment of the phone. And thirdly, is you can check it on the settings.

If you're still unsure then you can find out by dialing *#06# or check it out here.


PRICE
The price of the GS4 in the market today is $577.50 on Amazon.com. If you seem to find a half price of the retail price of the GS4, then it's too good to be true, probably that's fake.


DESIGN
*The Samsung Galaxy S4 has a bigger and wider screen compared to GS3.
*It's thinner than the SIII.
*Full HD Super AMOLED 126.7mm (5 inch)
*With Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 (upgradable)
*And the reason why the Samsung Galaxy S4 shine is its camera with 13MP

The rest that are not mentioned you can find it here.


By checking out the IMEI number of your GS4, I think that's enough to figure out if your phone is authentic or not.

I hope this is helpful. Please comment below for other questions about the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505.

3 comments:

  1. I have an iPhone, but this is great information to have in case I switch phones! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r
    Instagram @ sartorialdiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. please do let me know m hoping to buy the galaxy s4 in another 3 days time from jeddah saudi arabia , if i check it only from the imei no from the box it is enough , please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe so. And don't forget to check the design of the phone, the flash camera and all that.

      Delete

Hello Everyone!

Thank you so much for dropping by. If you want us to follow each other just let me know.

~iloveeverythingaboutit